If you’re looking for the best budget coffee maker then this post is not for you, but if you’re looking for a coffee maker that brews coffee to its fullest potential then you’ve arrived at the right page. Continue reading our Technivorm Moccamaster buyers guide below because life’s too short for bad coffee.
If you’re a serious coffee lover and know exactly how good coffee is supposed to taste like, then more than likely you’re considering a Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker. But like us you too may be wondering what’s all the fuss about Moccamaster coffee brewers.
If you wondering why Moccamaster coffee makers are ranked highest for brewing quality coffee your not alone. Most coffee lovers know that Technivorm Moccamaster makes some of the highest quality coffee makers but doesn’t know how?
Well, it’s your lucky day today. Espresso Gurus has dug deep and researched Technivorm inside-out to come up with this Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker Buying Guide. Read our Moccamaster buying guide to find out everything you wanted to know AND need to know before you make your purchase.
In this coffee maker buying guide you will find out what makes Moccamaster coffee makers the best, which coffee maker models are the most popular, their features, our favorite Technivorm coffee maker, and finally how to properly use a Moccamaster coffee maker.
This Moccamaster coffee maker buying guide is a full in-depth guide that will answer all of your questions, so you can make a smart purchase on your next coffee maker. So, what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a cup of coffee and dive straight into our Technivorm Moccamaster buying guide right now.
Technivorm Moccamaster 59691 KB Review
This Moccamaster coffee maker is a little bit bigger than the 79112 and will take up a little bit more counter space in your kitchen.
- Manual adjust drip-stop brewing basket
- Glass carafe holds up to 10 cups
- Easy operation
- Brews quietly
- Brews in just 6 minutes
- Contains copper boiling element which heats the water quickly between 196 degrees and 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has independent heating plate for the carafe and keeps coffee warm for up to 100 minutes before it turns off automatically
Technivorm Moccamaster 79112 KBT Review
This Technivorm Moccamaster is one that has a nice sleek design and is done in an attractive polished silver that will go good in any kitchen. Especially one that might lean more toward a modern design.
Moccamaster KBT Features:
- Has a manual adjust drip-stop brewing basket that comes with a stainless steel thermal carafe
- Easy to operate
- Quiet when it’s brewing
- Brews quickly in 4 to 6 minutes
- Has a copper boiling element that heats water super fast with temperature from 196 degrees to 205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect water saturation time that maximizes coffee complexity, aroma, and flavor
- 5-year warranty
Technivorm Moccamaster 59616 KBG Review
If you’re looking for a coffee maker that doesn’t just brew great-tasting coffee but one that will add a great look to your kitchen you may want to take a closer look at the best Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker model in the market today (Moccamaster KBG 59616).
Great Design and Choices of Colors
The Best Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker model KBG is one that has a sleek and modern design and is one model of coffee makers that has enough colors to choose from that it will go with any kitchen design. Colors you can choose from include:
- Polished Silver
- Black Metallic
- Brick Red
- Brushed Brass
- Fresh Green
- Matte Black
- Polished Silver
- Polished White
- Red Metallic
- Royal Blue
- Stone Gray
- Yellow Pepper
Moccamaster | Easy and Quiet
Technivorm Moccamaster KBG coffee maker model is extremely easy to operate and is extremely quiet when it is going through the brewing process and can brew an entire carafe of coffee in just a short six minutes.
Moccamaster has a Unique Boiling Element
KBG the Best Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker model has a unique copper boiling element. This boiling element can heat the water extremely fast and it can control the brewing temperature from between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. This is very important for great coffee soluble extraction for the best tasting coffee possible. The heating element also will turn off as soon as the water reservoir is empty.
Moccamaster KBG | Independent Hot Plate
The hot plate works independently from the best Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker because it is designed to keep the glass carafe hot and kept between 175 to 185 degrees for 100 minutes and then will shut itself off automatically.
This saves on energy as well as cuts down on the possibility of burning the glass carafe. The hot plate also has two different settings that allow you to be in control of how it functions and ensures that you’ll never burn your coffee again and have to scrub your carafe because of the burnt coffee.
Moccamaster KBG Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain and clean with soap and water
- Easy to remove the water reservoir, filter basket, drip arm, and basket top
- Quickly brews your coffee
- Independent hot plate with two options
- Brews cafe-quality coffee
- The corrosion-free copper heating element
- Brews at an ideal heating temperature
- Well built coffee maker
- Great design
- Wonderful choice of colors
- On the expensive side
- Doesn’t have very many features
- No timer
Even though this coffee maker doesn’t come with a lot of bells and whistles like a lot of others on the market today this could be the best Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker model they’ve produced that is simple to use and brews some of the best tasting coffee you can make in your own kitchen.
Technivorm Moccamaster Cup-One Review
This Technivorm Moccamaster is ideal for the person who doesn’t drink a lot of coffee but still enjoys a single cup to start the day off with.
Moccamaster Cup-One Features:
- Single-cup coffee brewer
- Copper boiling element that heats the water super fast
- Cup holder is removable to allow for different sizes of coffee mugs
- Has pre-immersion drip-style system that ensures the cup of coffee
Technivorm Moccamaster KBTS Review
Moccamaster KBTS coffee maker is the latest family member to be introduced in the Technivorm line of coffee makers. It’s a very nice looking Moccamaster coffee maker that could be ideal for a super sleek-looking kitchen.
Moccamaster KBTS Features:
- Manual adjust stop brewing basket
- Stainless steel thermal carafe
- Quiet brewing
- Brews full carafe in 4 to 6 minutes
- Contains copper boiling element that controls the temperature and heats water super fast
- The carafe itself can keep the coffee warm for about an hour
How to Brew The Best Cup Of Coffee With Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Makers?
How To Brew Coffee With Moccamaster?
A Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker isn’t a cheap coffee maker and that’s why it’s extremely important that you know how to use a Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker and how to take care of it so that it lasts you for as long as it can.
Knowing how to use a Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker is vital for great tasting coffee and the life of the machine.
Follow All The Safety Precautions And More
- Make sure to read ALL the instructions that come with it.
- Make sure to see if the voltage of the machine will match your main voltage.
- The coffee maker needs to be plugged into a socket with a safety ground.
- Put the machine on a flat surface in a room that is frost-free.
- Don’t place cord, plugs, or the brewer in water or any other liquids.
- The machine is not good for use by children or people with physical or sensory disabilities or the lack of experience using coffee makers unless supervised.
- Unplug the coffee maker from the outlet when you are not using it or when you are cleaning it. Always let it cool off before cleaning it.
- Don’t operate the coffee maker with a cord or plug that’s damaged or if the machine is malfunctioning in any way.
- Don’t use outside.
- Don’t let the cord hang over the edge of a counter or table or touch any hot surface.
- To disconnect the machine turn the power off first and then unplug the unit.
- Don’t remove the brewing basket or the carafe while it’s brewing.
- Don’t put any liquids in the coffee maker except for water.
- Always put the lid in the proper position.
- Never remove the bottom panel of the coffee maker. This will void the warranty.
Safeguards for Moccamaster Carafes
It’s important to know how to take care of the carafes when learning how to use a Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker in order to keep brewing great tasting coffee.
- The glass carafe is designed to use only with the Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker.
- Never put a hot carafe on a surface that’s cold.
- Never put carafe over an open flame or on a hot cook-top or any other heating source.
- Never use a carafe that’s cracked or has a loose handle.
- Don’t clean the carafe with any kind of abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or other similar materials.
- Never put in a microwave.
- The carafe is NOT dishwasher safe.
- Don’t use to store dairy products in.
- Don’t use it for carbonated beverages.
- Use special transport lid to transport carafe from the coffee maker.
- Never drink directly from the carafe.
- Don’t put a carafe on a hot or warm cooking ring, gas stove, or any other heating source.
- Never put the carafe in the microwave.
- Is NOT dishwasher safe?
- Never clean with abrasive materials.
When learning how to use a Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker for the first time, it’s highly recommended that you rinse the water reservoir and the carafe out with cold water once or twice before brewing your first pot of coffee.
Once you’ve done that just add coffee into the brew basket, add water, put carafe under brew basket, and push start and that’s all there is to it.
Why Technivorm Moccamaster Builds the Best Coffee Makers?
There are probably a lot of people out there that may have not heard of Technivorm Moccamaster but they have been producing coffee makers since 1964 and many think they do produce the best coffee maker out there, hands down.
Why is Moccamaster Better?
Many Reasons to Love Moccamaster Coffee Makers
Technivorm Moccamaster offers many different reasons for people to like their coffee makers and even some believe that their own Technivorm Moccamaster is the best coffee maker they’ve ever used.
Many love the different styles that they come up with that are often unique and quite modern looking. Their designs are sleek, unique, and offer so many colors it can be difficult to pick the one you like. The designs are meant to be able to fit any kitchen décor quite easily.
Moccamaster is Handmade
Something you don’t often see when it comes to manufacturing is handmade. Technivorm Moccamaster believes in doing things right and one way of doing that is that when they create each of their coffee makers, they make sure that they are assembled by hand and each one is individually tested in live situations to ensure that they are working properly to make sure that each one is the best coffee maker that it can be.
When it comes to the brewing quality of the best coffee maker by Technivorm Moccamaster you won’t be disappointed. Their coffee makers are beyond dispute and they guarantee a first-class coffee beverage each time you brew a pot.
One of the main reasons for such high-quality brewing is the fact that the brewing temperature and that the water to coffee contact time is held at the ideal temperature.
Not Fancy BUT Simple!
Even though a lot of people may like a coffee maker that just about does everything a coffee house does, there are also those coffee drinkers that just want a coffee maker that is simple, has very few fancy options but just produces GREAT tasting high-quality coffee. If that sounds like you, then Technivorm Moccamaster could have the best coffee maker for you.
Indeed, this is not a super fancy coffee maker but it does have a great design and offers you plenty of choices to pick from so that it fits your kitchen design. The most important thing however is that it is more than easy to use and brews coffee how it was meant to taste.
You just add your water and coffee, push start and that’s all there is to it. Once you’ve done that you just sit back for six minutes and it brews you a carafe of coffee that tastes just as good as any you would find at any fancy coffee house.
Moccamaster accommodates everyone
Not only do they make the best coffee maker design for the home they also have a few different varieties that are often purchased for small offices or cafes. They have four different attractive office models that include:
- CD Grand 1.8 liter
- CDT Grand 1.8 liter
- KBG 744 AO Black which is a double glass carafe coffee maker
- Double Thermos Brewer CDGT20 in Polished Silver
Technivorm Moccamaster Professional
Technivorm Moccamaster also produces five different varieties of professional models that are used in restaurants and cafes all over the world:
- Technivorm Moccaserver
- Technivorm Moccafour
- Technivorm Thermoserve
- Technivorm Thermoking
- Technivorm Thermoking 3000